About Ripano Stoneworks
- Dedicated Staff
- We would not be leaders in the granite and stone industry without our employees. Day in and day out our staff demonstrates a tremendous work ethic, producing top quality, hand finished countertops to be proud of. They are truly a dedicated and professional bunch and many have been working with us for over two decades!
- Modern Equipment
- While a good eye and a steady hand are important to the work we do - so is our modern technology. That's why we utilize state of the art fabricating equipment from the leading manufacturers in the world to craft the finest countertops – granite, marble or quartz.
- Ripano Stoneworks was founded in 1987. Over the last two decades our attention to detail and focus on customer satisfaction has allowed us to expand our facilities three times. This growth has also allowed us to serve our customers more fully. Our new Nashua, NH location is one of the largest and most modern facilities in New England, housing every phase of the countertop process under one roof.
- Countertop Showroom
Browse our showroom that features hundreds of stone samples of all types. Including:
- Countertop Warehouse
No two pieces of granite are alike, even if they are from the same quarry. This is an important fact to keep in mind when shopping for a new countertop; what you choose may not be exactly what you get if you shop our competitors.
But at Ripano Stoneworks what you see is what you get: in our huge climate controlled warehouse, you will be able to browse through our selection of over 500 slabs in hundreds of colors - and pick out the exact slab you want.
- Environmental Stewardship
- Since our work is so directly tied to our earth's natural resources - namely stone - we take our responsibility to the environments very seriously. Our Nashua, NH location is a strong example of our commitment to responsible environmental practices. Instead of building a new facility from scratch, we retrofitted an older. We upgraded the heating systems to an infra-red system and replaced existing lighting to energy efficient T8 fluorescent lamps. And most importantly, since all of our cutting and polishing processes involve water, we installed a closed-loop 100% water recycling system that saves approximately 30,000 gallons a day. The results have yielded a dramatic reduction in resource and energy usage.