- March 27, 2020
- Ripano has made the decision to temporarily stop template, production and installations. Our sales department will continue to be open via phone and email to quote projects and answer questions. This decision was not made because of lack of work, but rather to allow our employees an opportunity to stay home, catch their breath and be ready to get back to work when we feel it is safe to do so. Our plan is to resume normal operation on April 13th but will be re-evaluated as conditions warrant.
We understand and apologize for the scheduling disruption this has caused to all of our customers anxiously awaiting their new counters but we feel this is the right thing to do at this time. As a company, we are prepared to protect our employees for as long as we deem necessary and are looking forward to servicing our customers again soon.
For sales related questions, please reach out to:
For all other inquiries, please contact:
- March 20, 2020
- At Ripano Stoneworks, we are so proud of our team and thankful for our appreciative customers. We celebrate the health and security of our family knowing that they and we are strong. We are confidently working together to continue helping our existing customers with their projects for their homes.
We are especially proud of our team of employees and their imaginative new approach to satisfy new customers and clients. We’re happy to announce the launch of our virtual showroom!
Our employees and sales team are ready to virtually escort you through our huge selection of slabs and remnants via Apple Face Time, Google Duo or Skype. (We’re exploring other options too). Appointments are recommended but feel free to call any time to check for immediate availability. An account manager will guide you through and answer all of your questions in real time, just like a regular showroom visit!
Don't forget that many countertop-related questions can be answered over the phone or through email. We can even walk you through the process of taking rough measurements of your counters for quoting purposes.
Please join us in this fun, new shopping experience if you are considering any new countertop jobs. Let's stay positive together and work on keeping that home, that is so special to you and your family, beautiful.
- March 16, 2020
- To our valued customers,
- Here at Ripano Stoneworks we understand the concerns of our customers regarding safety and health.
With this in mind, we have been closely monitoring the rapidly-changing situation around COVID-19 (commonly referred to as coronavirus), responding to new information as it arises and preparing for all possible scenarios, with the goal of continuing to safely serve you.
In addition to following the guidance provided by the CDC, WHO and local health departments. Out of an abundance of caution, we have taken the following steps beyond our usual high standards:
- We prepared our associates and re-emphasized existing sanitation and illness policies, including frequent and proper handwashing.
- We have implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our showroom, including cleaning more frequently and adding additional cleanings with sanitizing wipes in high-touchpoint locations.
- We have emphasized what employees can do to keep themselves and others safe, including not touching one’s face, and staying home if sick.
- Staff members that are able to work remotely will be working remotely to maintain social distancing in the next few weeks, which may limit showroom hours. We are now advising our customers to schedule an appointment prior to arriving to ensure someone will be available to address any questions regarding their projects.
Be assured we will do everything we can to continue to serve our customers safely, and we will continue to closely follow the guidance of the CDC and local health officials. We have implemented additional measures, including:
- Adding sanitizing wipes to all of the installation and templating vehicles.
- Encouraging our installers and templater to wash their hands frequently.
- Our sales people and staff maintain a safe distance when interacting with the public.
We request if anyone has an upcoming appointment and someone in your household is showing signs of an illness that includes a fever, cough or breathing issues, to contact our scheduler as soon as possible to reschedule their appointment for the safety of our staff.
As we implement these actions, we are suggesting methods to clean and sanitize your stone countertops at home. We have found hot water and mild dishwashing soap is the best method for natural stone and quartz countertops. If you plan on using any other products, please read the label first to ensure they are safe to use on your stone countertop.
Please remember that Ripano Stoneworks is a small business that deeply cares about the community we’ve been a part of for decades. We are working tirelessly to do what’s best for everyone. We are proud to be your choice for your countertop needs.
Finally, we understand this is an ever changing situation and will communicate any updates as this situation evolves.