Granite is granite, right?
- A stone countertop is something most people only buy once in their lifetime. You should rely on an experienced fabricator that can educate you on the nuance of natural stone and quartz surfaces. No two materials are alike, not just in pattern and color, but also in performance.
So… why Ripano?
- Looking for experience?
- We’ve been fabricating stone counters since 1987. Our employees have an average of 14 years experience and our 4 lead field technicians have over 25 years average experience. Our employees are committed to excellent customer service and we do not use subcontractors during any part of our process.
- We are who we say we are.
- Our leading trade publication, Stone World Magazine named Ripano “Fabricator of the Year”, an honor given to just one company annually in all of North America.
- Ripano has undergone the rigorous process of becoming accredited by the Natural Stone Institute (formerly the Marble Institute of America), which recognizes companies that meet the industry’s highest standards for business activities, product knowledge, fabrication and installation.
- We care about more than just customer service and producing the best quality counters. We are active members of our community.
- Ripano is the proud recipient of the NH Governors award for pollution prevention.
- We utilize a closed loop water recycling system that saves over 30,000 gallons of water per day.
- We offer many green and recycled products. We also offer materials that are quarried here in New England.
- Ripano gives generously to many local charities.